In 1936, William Loewen began repairing and selling pianos during the long cold winter months in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Mr. Loewen’s growing passion for pianos convinced him and his two sons to dedicate their efforts towards the piano business. After the second world war, Mr Loewen was the first piano distributor to introduce Yamaha and Kawai pianos to the Canadian marketplace. Shortly thereafter he imported Samick pianos from Korea as well as many other world-known piano brands. You can still find pianos to this day, all across the world with a Leowen brand name on the fallboard. Many of these are actually early-model Yamaha or Kawai pianos.
In 2015, Loewen Piano House opened a state-of-the-art headquarters in Richmond, BC. This new location includes a 4,000 square foot Music Education Facility, a 6,000 square foot Display Showroom and a 8,000 square foot Professional Performance Hall.
Why Loewen Piano House?
- We are a Piano Store in business since 1936 in Canada, which mean we have over 80 years history and we are probably the only one in BC has such long history
- We focus and only SALE Piano and digital piano, we do not sell others musical instruments, we carry different price pt piano from $800-
- We had our own technician team, which is possibly only TOM LEE and us has our own full time technician team in BC now this day
- We has the most flexible and variety program available among others, such as Rent to Own $29 and up monthly, 0% financing program up to 48 months, Full Value Upgrade Program for trade in down in the road.
- Our Consultant all has over 10 years industry experience, Most of us are piano teacher now or in the past!